Thursday, January 10, 2008

What a Hummer Should Look Like

So for those of you who don't know I have a new car. I loved my truck very much and I am now trying to sell it. It will actually be a sad day when I part with my truck however I do have to get rid of it. Well if I do get a really good price then it won't be all that sad.


Now I am driving a 2008 Hummer H3 and I have to admit that I absolutely love this car. It drives amazing and I just think that it is the coolest thing since Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. Now I do have something to say about the H3 and the H2 and H1 for that matter. I think that all Hummers should be off the road sometime in it's life. There are so many Hummers that you can tell just by looking at it that those tires have never left the asphalt. My Hummer on the other hand I am proud to say does leave the asphalt, mostly for my work. This is what my H3 looks like when it does go off road and I think that more Hummers should look this way.

Now I know that this still looks clean but I can assure you that I am going to get some comments from my Dad (my boss) about why this looks so filthy. After all this is a company car.

I also love the feeling of my 4 wheel drive at work. I know many people with 4 wheel drive will never have to use it. I believe in 4 wheel drive and I think that it is a lot of fun having to use it. I have been in I think two situations so far in the three weeks that I have had this H3 where I know I could not have made it in my Tacoma with 2 wheel drive. Bottom line My H3 is fun and I love it.

Next 4 wheel adventure I hope to go on soon is the snow. I need to go snowboarding bad.

1 comment:

Mr. Bliss said...

Mike. I'm so glad you're using your new ride for what it was made for: dominating the off-road terrain.
I just came back from snowboarding tonight. We will definitely have to go in your new baby.

Much love.

~Philip