Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

This my friends is my second Christmas with my beautiful wife and our first Christmas with a Christmas tree. We even had Stockings and Christmas lights on our balcony. This is a big step in the Chapman home. We finally were able to find room and money to make these big purchases. We had a great Christmas and I can't think of too many things that I would change about it. Well there might be one thing. I do look kinda fat in this photo. I'll work on that one in the new year. Also you may notice that we are both wearing our new jackets in this picture. I have been without a jacket for a long time so it is good to be warm again. Well I don't have anything else to say about this photo but I am arguably the luckiest guy in the world to have been able to marry my best friend seen to my left. Man is she hot or what? Hope you had a Merry Christmas ya'll.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Mickey.

Good job. Scott just forwarded your email to me. I'll have to list you as one of my friends on my blog.

Heather

Odessa Mae said...

Merry Christmas you too! The tree looks amazing- did you leave cookies out for Santa?