Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Babies Everywhere


This is what I feel like right now. It seems like there are babies everywhere. I have some friends, Matt and Katie who just had Scott, My cousin Steve and his wife Tracy just had Cody, and my sister Kelly and her husband Nate just had Lyla. I love this commercial and I realized that right now it is kinda like the woman in it. There are babies everywhere and I feel great. Don't worry though, Jen and I are not going there just yet.

So these are pictures of my wife and I holding my my first born second cousin. I have lots of second cousins but none that have been born from my first cousins. These are exciting times!

2 comments:

Bek said...

my mom is carrying your love child.

Katie said...

awwww, c'mon, you guys can totally join the club! It is soooo easy to have a baby. If we can do it, so can you!