Monday, October 20, 2008

Bank Robbers Are Bad People

So I haven't thought about it but I should have posted this last week on the blog when it happened. So my brother Scott was robbed at his bank on Wednesday and the three men involved got away with a lot of money. Here is a video of the robbery and the news report of what happened. He and everyone in the bank are OK so that is the best thing. The guys kept on yelling at him if he didn't hurry up then they would shoot him. What total A-holes huh? I wish I was there because I could have used my mad skills to detain them. Ever heard of a karate chop to the neck? There would be two hits, me hitting them and them hitting the ground. Sometimes though I wish I was Sylar though. I would totally work them then

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My brother's a stud.

Unknown said...

I read about it in the paper the day after you told me. Your brother was quoted as an employee, but I knew who they were talking about. What a scary experience!

Mark and Juli said...

When Kelly said "my brother's a stud" who do think she was talking about?

A | E said...

oh man, i'm so glad scott's okay

Brittany said...

I heard about that! I'm glad that he's okay.
I'm also glad that you referenced Skylar in this post. I like Heroes.