Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Night at Disneyland

So Jen and I went to Disneyland last night and had a great time. It was crowded as you could expect for Spring Break so all we did was the Jungle Cruise and the Haunted Mansion. I usually like the Jungle Cruise because the tour guide is sometimes kinda funny but Kelly (our tour guide) was barely verging entertaining. After the Jungle Cruise we strolled on over to the Haunted Mansion. Now here is one of the things that I can say that Jen and I agree on, and might I say we both came to this conclusion last night. The Haunted Mansion is way better now than it is during the Nightmare Before Christmas theme. I love me some Jack Skellington and the whole movie but going through the Mansion now compared to the Halloween and Christmas months in night and day. I think that you should all agree with me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do not agree with you. During Christmas time, the Haunted Mansion is awesome...it doesn't look like it was built 40 years ago.

A | E said...

I AGREE! It's way better with the original, vintage look, that's it's charm!